NUVAN Fog 4EC
NUVAN? Fog 4EC? is an extension of the NUVAN family line for Pest Management Professionals. Armed with the proven chemistry of dichlorvos (DDVP), NUVAN Fog kills important stored product insects as well as other labelled insects in food processing, manufacturing, handling and storage plants.
- Primarily used for fogging or misting of industrial plants, warehouses, silos and bulk bins, food/feed processing plants, food/feed manufacturing, handling and storage plants and non-food/feed areas of processing and manufacturing plants
- For control of labeled pests including indianmeal moth, red flour beetle, confused flour beetle, sawtoothed grain beetle, merchant grain beetle, cigarette beetle, drugstore beetle and granary weevil
- Active ingredient: DDVP 41.4%
- IRAC Group 1B Insecticide
- Mode of Action: Dichlorvos, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
This product is a Restricted Use Pesticide.